Friday, April 3, 2009

Randomness of fun and accomplishments

Okay my two big accomplishments for the day...
1) took four small boys into Wal Mart and didn't buy anything unecessary, frivoulous , basically I bought what I went in to buy and even a little less.. Thank you God!

2) as part of my New Year's Resolution to eat healthier I have been buying new, different health foods. ( ie the red pepper hummus with mulit grain tortilla chips was awesome! ) Today I bought frozen baby brussel sprouts in a butter sauce, cooked them for dinner and all 3 of my older kids tried them and 1 actually liked them... Wow! I had my kids try brussel sprouts.. Thank You God!

Fun!!

Let the boys play at my dad's .. always fun for them.. outdoors, animals, places to ride bikes, and scooters, small swing set.. good stuff. Luke even took a bath in a mud puddle.. oh to hear his belly laugh.. :) ... this was of course followed by a bath in a bath tub... :)
Next went to a concert without the kids.. hung out with an old friend and had coffee at Books A Million afterward, and met some new friends.. and talked about a possible ministry opportunity , and listened to some good Christian music. Thank You God!

It feels so good to soak up the sun, roll around, and enjoy ....laying down in green pastures.. Abba Father!

No comments: