Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blessed be the name of the Lord

Though my house is a mess, we have clothes to wear , food to eat, toys to place with, and books to read, blessed be the name of the Lord . Though my husband graciously allowed me to take a much needed nap, but forgot the feed the boys dinner,, Blessed be the name of the Lord. Even though my van is beat up and needs a LOT of repair work, I have a van which runs, Blessed be the name of the Lord. Even though my kids are staying up til much later than they should, at least they are listening to Adventures in Odyssey rather than some mindless tv program, Blessed be the name of the Lord. Though I am disatisfied with many aspects of my life, and what I have accomplished ( or lack thereof) , blessed be the name of the Lord. Though I often feel like my walk with Christ is not what it should be, HE is what HE is , and does not change now or in the future. HE does change me and countless others who are willing to submit to HIM. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD! He gave his life on calvary to save me from my sins. How could I do anything but love and adore, and serve HIM. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments: