Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blessings... I think

Dear Lord,

Thank you that my children are creative,,, even though my 9 yr old is up at 1 am creating his newest "invention" with his K'nex toys.

Thank you that my 4 yr old is learning his letters,... even though it means he writes the letters on his pillow, the wall, or whatever else happens to be nearby.

Thank you my 2 yr old likes to help "clean up" by loading the dishwasher and wiping off the table... even though he was the one who dumped the food and drinks on the table in the first place.

Thank you for my little girl's dirty diapers and outgrown clothes.... it means she is receiving plenty of mommy milk and growing bigger as a result.

Thank you for friends and family who feel confortable just "stopping by" .. even though it means they see my messy house and my two yr old without clothing.

Thank you for all the clothes and food and books, and toys my family has been blessed with... even though most of them are on the floor or being used by the dog for a chew toy.

Thank you for electric, trash, gas, water, and medical bills. It means we have a lighted, warm house with clean water and people who come and take our trash away for us. It also means we had drs and medicine who could make us better when we were really sick.

Thank you for salvation which you have given to me, even though it cost you your only Son dying on the Cross. Blessed be the Name of the Lord. Selah.

No comments: