Sunday, March 7, 2010

titleless post

I don't have anything terribly amusing or interesting to say, hence the title of this post. Just wanted to say that I had a day that was rather productive, not too much frustration or friction between family members. Just another day to enjoy life, and be thankful for all the blessings He has bestowed.
I was able to attend a brunch for Compassion sponsors Saturday and met a former sponsored child. He is working on his MBA and has a job in research at Johns Hopkins University. It was inspiring to see what God has done in his life through a Compassion sponsor. I had thought a lot about being an advocate for Compassion , and God confirmed it Saturday. I didnot say a lot to Brian but he felt the same way I did, and took the initiative to speak to someone about it. Even though it did not have the response we thought it would, we still felt and saw God working. It is a positive thing when someone else, especially your husband , feels that God is speaking the same thing to him as what I felt God was speaking to me. In other words we agreed on something.. will miracles never cease. :) I know God placed this desire , and compassion in my heart for a reason.. He does not expect me to just sit around and do nothing, or bemoan the state of the things.. He calls us to take an active part and make the world a better place to the glory of His name. Selah.

No comments: