Monday, March 16, 2009

Luck of the Irish

ok, my post has absolutely nothing to do with the luck of the Irish ( at least I don't think so) .. but it sounded like a cool title.. so I figured hey why not. I can't use my other favorite St Patty's day greeting since I am married now. Kiss me I' m Irish was always so much fun , especially since I was Irish and I do like kisses ( at least from some people). I always remember Valentine's Day 1996, I wore a big t shirt that said Kiss me I'm Irish on it. I told everyone that if it worked ( ie some guy actually kissed me ) then I would actually have a date for next Valentine's Day. Well two of my guy friends did kiss my hand ( very chivalrous type thing really :) ) . Next Valentine's Day though was mine and Brian's first official "date" I guess, at least it was when we were out together as a couple for the first time. I don't remember what I got Brian but he gave me a stuffed Scottish Terrier that I named Buford. It was very sweet. I wonder what happenend to Buford , I think my crazy kids got a hold of it a few years ago. Valentine's Day 1998 of course Brian and I were married.... not sure the shirt had anything to do with it, still it really was a cool , fun shirt to wear ... . Randome thoughts tonight I guess. trips down memory lane are fun every once in a while. Well I will try blog about the other stuff I was going to relate. For now I need to put some sleeping kids in their own beds.

No comments: