Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Praising in the STorm

We seem to be under attack lately with a constant ever changing line of illnesses, and injuries which seems to be effecting everyone in the family. I thought Brian was going to be laid off,, but now its looking like he might not. He has work until at least April 10th now. People think I am crazy but I really wanted to have my husband out of that environment. Its seems ludacris to quit when he doesn' t have any other options. Yet we both know that his present circumstances are not where God wants him. Praise God for a well paying job, and a husband who loves his family enough to want to leave the job to do God's work.
Also Ben has had some issues with a possible kidney problem. It may be nothing but then again no one is totally sure. The upside is that Ben has had some quality time with his mom and dad without little siblings around. Even if its just hanging out in the dr's office watching animal planet or me telling him Barry and George stories at 3 am in the ER... , he LOVES the undivided attention from Brian and me. Praise God for quality time with my son!
Now Josh is sick and we are praying for God' s healing and a quick recovery. And to add to the fun, I lost my wallet yesterday. My wallet with my driver's license, social security card, credit cards, AAA card, Books A Million card, Clay Center Membership, Columbus Zoo membership... plus all of my business cards, gift cards.... auughh Please Lord let me find it safe and sound.
Despite all of this I will praise God!!! He will do something good out of this, even if its a hard lesson for me to learn. You are good God, help me to see it come what may in the future.

1 comment:

Cozy Home Cottage said...

Hi Amy, Caleb had a kidney problem crop up a few years ago. It turned out to be a horseshoe shaped kidney. But I know how concerned we were as we went throught the process of finding out what was wrong. I am holding you all in our prayers and hope that you also find that wallet. I lost my purse right before Christmas and it is a scary feeling. Mine was returned to the Winfield Police Station not missing anything-Praise God! I pray that you will find yours safe and sound.
Love in Christ,
Charlotte