Thursday, March 26, 2009

Praising in the Storm pt 2

Well I found my wallet ! Praise God... it was in the van, the same place I had looked several times before.
Josh is stilll sick, I hate to see him so down and not feeling good. Luke was sick/ is sick, but he is still toddling around causing as much mischief as he can. He just has thrown up several times today and is sleeping more than usual.
At one point today I actually said a little prayer of thanks to God for allowing me to minister to these little ones. They are so precious and sweet and God said the kingdom of heaven belongs to them ( or those who become like them....too tired to think of the actual verse ) .. Anyways they are precious in HIS sight, and he chose lil o' me to take care of them and hopefully make them feel better and nurse them back to health. So instead of being stressed, annoyed and disgusted at the fact that my 3yr old and 16 month old do not understand the concept of throwing up in a toilet or trash can, and that my pile of laundry has grown exponentially thanks to the aforementioned fact, I can still thank HIM for giving these little ones to me to take care of. I love my kids despite what they may hurl at me ( literally) and God loves ME despite all the crazy stuff I throw at HIM.

Well I have co op tomorrow . I really need to think of some activities, but for now I think I will get some sleep.

1 comment:

Cozy Home Cottage said...

Yay!!! So glad you found your wallet. I will be praying for those little ones to hurry up and get well again.

Hugs,
Charlotte