Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown to Christmas

3 days left til Christmas and I am trying to avoid the stress. So far so good, though having the boys and Bianca in the house all day is enough to try anyone's nerves. I let them get into the Usbourne books and it occupied them for a while, but the natives are becoming restless. We are supposed to make gingerbread house village which would be a lot of fun if we could ever find the time to do it. Between Brian's, my mom's and my dad's schedule its difficult to find time. Ben decorated his tree and it looked great. We still haven't decorated the family tree but it will come. ( Sonny gave us a great deal on our Christmas trees, we bought the family tree for $30. , and he threw in Ben's tree for free). Still in a reflective, meditating mood, not sure what will come of it though. God is good, and I am thankful for his wonderful gift of His precious son sent to earth.

No comments: