Monday, November 24, 2008

Fireproof

Well, this week has been an exciting week I think. We went to Columbus Zoo Thursday and had a great time. Then Saturday my mom watched the boys and Brian and I went to see Fireproof the movie. It was an awesome movie! I cried, I laughed, my heart was pounding in several scenes, it is my new favorite movie I think. It was such a good lesson to learn, that couples really do need to protect and nurture their marriage. And then to top it off, Brian bought me tickets to see the Nutcracker ! He even told me to buy a new dress! I am so excited. The coolest part though is the fact that Brian really paid attention to me when I was talking. I had been casually saying for several weeks that I would like to go see it, ( like I usually do when they start putting the posters all over town) . I didn't expect to actually get to go see it though. He just surprised me with the tickets when we were at the Clay Center, very cool! Well I better go do some housework. My dear sister has agreed to watch the two little ones so I can do some schoolwork with the two olders ones and run some errands.

No comments: