Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Good Thanksgiving

Wow, I think the last time I had an enjoyable Thanksgiving was in Chicago at the Brooksbank's house. Today though was enjoyable. Brian and I prayed this morning, we worked hard cleaning and making some food to take. We went to my dad's house and there was no fights. Lots of good food to eat . Daniel was with his family, Adriana with hers, and Jerrith went with his girlfriend's family. plus Luke slept through the whole thing. So there was a few less people. A lot less fighting though. After dinner my parents took a nap, and the rest of us played. First we played Connect Four, Battleship and Candyland. And then Ashley suggested we all play soccer. So we all went outside except for the sleeping ones and Liz and April and we played soccer for a long time. I wasn't that great , but Ashley and Timmy made up for my lack of skill. Gabe did awesome for his team as goalie. All in all it was a great way to get some exercise and it was a real bonding experience. Ashley even said we should do it more often. Very Cool. Thank you Lord. Family bonding and togetherness is something to be truly thankful for.

No comments: