Saturday, November 15, 2008

we were meant to live for so much more , have we lost ourselves?

I believe wholeheartedly in an abudant life, but sometimes I wonder if I am living it. Homeschool co op was yesterday and it went pretty well. It doesn't excite me like it used to though. I guess the exciting part is bringing something out of nothing, the creation part. Once its up and running , it becomes kind of blase. Its still fun , and the boys always want to do it every day. So I feel like its accomplishing its purpose. I am just restless. I need something new, a challenge to sink my teeth into. I am trying to be patient and wait on God, but I am not always content with just waiting. I feel God moving in the background, but I cannot see what he is doing. I know most people do not understand what I am trying to say, what I feel God is calling me to . There has to be more than what I am doing. I feel trapped, pushed into a situation I was not made for. I love my family, and I thank God for his abudant blessings material and otherwise. I know He is preparing my heart and mind and character for something else. I need to be malleable to the potter's hands. Easier said than done. ;)

1 comment:

not just a mom said...

What was the last thing the Lord wanted you to do? Have you finished that? New and exciting isn't always what God wants. Have you worked yourself out of the "job" at the co op? Maybe it's time to raise up a replacement then you can get back to the creating something out of nothing!
Great blog, thanks for sharing your heart!
Andi