Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Off switch

Now is one of those moments, I just keep asking myself. Didn't they come with an off switch? My 4 dear sons , whom I brought into this world and love very much; they will NOT go to sleep. I know its not quite 9 pm and there bedtime is actually 9 pm but the baby is crying for no apparent reason. ( other than the all consuming desire to be attatched to me at all times). My dear husband is actually home for the evening, ate dinner with us and everything. He is in the room with the boys, but I think he switched his off button and went to sleep. I just don't know what to do it. My patience is beyond wearing thin. So I left the room , and decided to vent on the blog instead of yelling at them . Sometimes I just wish there was an off switch. You know , turn them off for a couple of hours and just relax, drink a cup of hot tea, and listen to classical music while taking a hot bubble bath. Ah , I can dream can't I? Well, I knew better than to stay at home all day. I was too lazy to go out anywhere ( of course I didn't really have anywhere to go , but that has never stopped me before) Well better go face the music or more aptly the yelling and screaming. Lord, give me grace , I could use some extra doses right now.

No comments: